For more information, see https://prgmr.com.
To see all the pages, see this page. Beware; a fair amount of these are random sysadmin notes.
You may want to look at Frequently Asked Questions.
If you would like to have an account on the wiki so you can edit pages and create new pages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com (or ask an administrator or a member of trusteduser on IRC). We would greatly appreciate people writing on the wiki, but unfortunately had to disable account creation because of spam.
- Cancelling Your Service
- Changing Account Information
- Making a Payment
- Making an ssh key
- Management Console How to control your domain and use the virtual serial console
- Password Reset Resetting the password on your domain
- 2-factor Auth How to set up 2-factor auth for your billing account
- Managing Contacts How to manage multiple contacts and email addresses for your billing account
- Untarring a fresh OS image Reinstalling an OS on your domain
- Distributions Distributions we support
Address for sending checks
prgmr.com, Inc. PO Box 61688 Sunnyvale, CA 94088