For more information, see http://prgmr.com
To see all the pages, see this page. Beware; a fair amount of these are random sysadmin notes.
You may want to look at Frequently Asked Questions.
If you would like to have an account on the wiki so you can edit pages and create new pages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com (or ask an administrator or a member of trusteduser on IRC). We would greatly appreciate people writing on the wiki, but unfortunately had to disable account creation because of spam.
- Management Console How to control your domain and use the virtual serial console
- Password Reset Resetting the password on your domain
- 2-factor Auth How to set up 2-factor auth for your billing account
- Untarring a fresh OS image Reinstalling an OS on your domain
- Distributions Distributions we support
Address for sending checks
prgmr.com, Inc. PO Box 61688 Sunnyvale, CA 94088
- no version for "struct_module" found: kernel tainted.
- Using a kernel.org kernel under xen
- SELinux on Xen - how to get SELinux running on a prgmr.com VPS.
- NetBSD as a DomU - a guide to installing NetBSD5 on a prgmr.com VPS.
- FreeBSD as a DomU - a guide to installing FreeBSD 9 on a prgmr.com VPS.
- Saving memory - squeezing the most out of a low-RAM VPS.
- X86 Assembly Code Resources
Internal prgmr.com discussion
- Datacenter plans our plans for changes to network and data center infrastructure.